Good news, Nathan gets to spend a few more days at home! I brought April and Nathan to the hospital this morning and left them in the clinic while they were waiting to be brought to a room. About noon April called me at work and told me to come pick them up. Apparently Nathan's blood count was so high, they couldn't do the chemo until they came down some. He will be going back in Thursday to see if the counts have come down (they expect them to). At that point they will probably admit him and start the chemo Friday. The blood counts being high are nothing to worry about, there is only a certain range they can administer the chemo at.
We also got a date for the next Cat-scan, the 18th of this month. At that point they will send it to the surgeon at Vanderbuilt and we will go and meet with him. They told us he will either schedule the surgery at that point or tell us we need another round or two before the surgery can happen.
Not how we planned for the day to go, but it will be nice to have him home for a few days longer before going back into the hospital. :)
Thank you all for your continued prayers and support.