Nathan is doing a little better today. He was brought back down to the floor from the PICU on Sunday. He is still throwing up some but everyone seems to think that is just the delayed effects of the larger dose of chemo. They had to put another feeding tube down yesterday because it came out during the course of throwing up. Unfortunately, that tube was not placed right so they had to take it out and put another one down today. After they put that tube down we went to radiology and the ended up taking that one out and putting a third on down. Needless to say, he had a rough day (and a rough weekend to boot). He seems to be happiest when we are holding him, so we have been trying to keep him as comfortable as possible.
We will be in the hospital until at least Saturday, the antibiotics will run until then. If his counts have come up enough we will be able to go home. If not, we will be here until they come up.
One another note, Nathan is six months old today! It's been a long six month, but he is completely worth it.
We will keep everyone updated throughout the week.